Thursday, March 27, 2008

Work And Home

Yesterday was the longest time I have been in our booth. After the morning show, I stayed there for about 7 hours. I got to meet Joey, Marvin, Aeigh, Drew and some other DJs. Then I was asked to do a radio commercial for the client. That was my first legitimate commercial indeed because before I was only asked to read announcements-on-board or do perishable commercials(commercials that are only aired for a month).

Last night, I listened to a request show on our FM called My Mix hosted by my co-DJ Andi. Then, I tried to sneak what's on TV. There was Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Plus. I didn't like their tasks and their crying moments. My bet is Priscilla, because she has a strong personality. She is teaching a housemate lip-reading, the skill she acquired since she is deaf. I kept on laughing at Wow Mali Express. It's really a funny show.

I think we had a nice show with my colleagues this morning:).

No comments: