Thursday, March 13, 2008

Scared

I was thankful that God allowed me to report on our Soc. Dev. with a masterpiece I drew this morning about becoming an excellent professional when our teacher called me to represent my group for the reporting. I prayed to Him that He would allow me to do it because I want to share what professional excellence is all about to my classmates and that I would be doing it in His glory. I think I elaborated it well in the class. However, my happiness was just too temporary when I received a call slip from the guidance center. They want to see me for a follow-up on my academic performance, my dean's-lister status. I am a bit scared, really, because I am ashamed of what grade I got this sem.

We had no classes in the afternoon because there was a symposium going on in the school gym about youth and its importance to nation building. I liked the topic, though.

No comments: