Friday, March 14, 2008

The End Is Near

In our Social Development class, we had an evaluation activity where I'd evaluate myself in a paper and pass it to the person next to me counter-clockwise to evaluate me. I received positive comments, though. It just tells that there are people who appreciates me. Albeit some of them are unfamiliar to me, I say from the bottom of my heart, "I love 'em - they complete my college life!"*sobs*

In our Nat. Sci. class, we had our last quiz. It was true-or-false type and essay type of quiz. The Set B questions are difficult; I was expecting of some enumeration but there's none. Yeah, I studied a little for the quiz, yet there are items that didn't appear in my mind. After the quiz, I started to do my project in CA 121 as my classmates were going out of the classroom one by one. I know, I am going to miss them.

The missing feeling became stronger during our last class, Health Econ. Our teacher, Mr. Gilbolingo is an accomodating teacher, even when in the beginning of classes where I missed two classes due to some class sked adjustments. And of course, my classmates! Actually, right now, to be honest, I am having a hard time of deciding if I'd transfer to another school or not. Huhuhu.

1 comment:

R A R A said...

youre transfering? wow. ganyan talaga ang feeling lalo na pag matagal mong nakasama. naexperience ko rin yan. dont be sad.