Saturday, March 8, 2008

Lonely and Happy

I left the morning show with a not-so-harsh critcism from our 'master' George Booke who followed next for the 24K Friday. I felt bad of what I told on air, I didn't know that it was inappropriate. But the most important thing is that I learned, and I will not be doing it again.

I proceeded to the City Tourism Office with Chloe to ask some info for our project in CA 110. However, we are referred by them to an indigenous-oriented office at Mabini St. Then, we saw Papa Lench, a DJ in Davao City. When we came there, sadly, they referred us to the Ateneo De Davao University's Tambara, a publication which researches on indigenous people and their ways of living. Chloe and I decided to visit ADDU with a letter on Monday and continue in our research on the theater history of Davao.

I dropped by at Chloe's house to check the website given to us by the office that's http://www.iiep.org. But we didn't got any info of it. Instead, because I am an internet addict, I ended up checking my Friendster account there. I visited as well my ailing grandma at my aunt's house.

The afternoon, I think was the best part. I thought our Recognition Day will happen tomorrow but it's today pala. What I think is a waste of time was one of the best part of my college life as I received my first medal after two years.

No comments: