Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Of Family

I told you yesterday I was broke. So, I visited my grandma at my aunt's place to borrow(uhm, actually ask) money to spend for school. I got a small amount, but I know it will do. My visit was not merely about asking money from her - it is as well a visit to her whom I really missed so much since my aunt got her to stay at their house where she can get attention better than I can provide to her.

We had a meeting with a consultancy firm at our library. We were asked by the consultants about the school, from facilities down to its manpower. Family-wise, I can say that we still do not belong to the group because our department is left out on activities due to its small population.

I was invited by Chloe for lunch because we decided to go together and work on our CA 110 project. Chloe must be very thankful with a family that's close to each other. We went to the City Library and the City Tourism Office in Davao to continue on our research. But, we ended up bringing nothing even a single information on our research.

So I went home. Just as I was about to go to Monalyn's house and get the Nat. Sci. project I left there for some enhancement, it rained. I waited for it to stop. I arrived at her pad by 5 PM and we watched Wheel of Fortune together with her family - the kind of family that's complete and happy and I wished to have. I was also invited by them to join them in their dinner, and the jealousy went strong. I know I must not envy them, but that's what I felt. I bade goodbye to her by 7 PM.

I realized that I just missed my family so much because I was only staying alone in our house. It rained, harder than earlier. And now, I am thankful I am here in my house safely secured. Yet I am lonely.

I missed my family.

No comments: