Thursday, March 6, 2008

Irritated and Sleepy

I went to the SPS Office to confirm my attendance on the Recognition Day this Saturday. I wasn't reprimanded by being late to report, but on my growing hair. Mr. Strict-SPS-Personnel advised me to have my haircut. My irritation then began there.

All is well when I came back to our class by 1 PM. Mrs. Mildred Hucamis was absent but she left us an activity. That is to make a comic strip on work motivation. After that class I moved to the next building where my 'favorite' subject was to take place: Natural Science 1. Actually, I had somewhat a little hate on the subject after getting a grade of 78 last Midterm. I was depressed. In addition, I had this very 'maldita' classmate who's always in the bad mood. Or if not, she is hard to be with because of her moody-licious attitude. Not my type of girl. However, the irritation subsided when we started our reporting through our Natural Science project(i.e. the drawing). Then, we had this question-and-answer discussion regarding different ecosystems. It was really good. I think that was the closest conversation I had with my classmates in Nat. Sci.

I don't know but I felt sleepy during my next class that's Health Economics. Mr. Gilbolingo, I bet, was quite pissed off of exhibiting a sleepy stare to him. But I still managed to get his point on patents issued by the government on medicines and the comparison between generic drugs and brand name drugs. In fact, I was able to answer his last quiz with confidence.

Now, I am dropping by at an internet cafe to check my Friendster account and write this little piece of note, ending my journey today.




P.S. Tomorrow is Thursday - the last day of my school week, yey!

No comments: