Friday, March 7, 2008

Inspired

I was late in my first class(i.e. English 3) this morning, and because I was done already with my impromptu speech I continued to make my CA 121 project. After that class, my teacher praised me about my speech yesterday and she told me that I could become a good newscaster in the future. It was so touching and encouraging. In addition, he offered me to be a tutor to a grandchild of Mrs. Braganza. But still I am waiting for what God will give me tomorrow.

In our S.T.S. subject, I was less inspired because of my classmate who's having a lot of problems. I told her to give me her project output during our Nat. Sci. reporting last last week. In the form of visual aid, that is. But it seemed like I was the one who's to blame about the lost of her visual aid through the tone of her voice. Honestly, as I was answering our seatwork, I already lost my appetite in the subject.

No comments: