Friday, March 7, 2008

I Got 70!

Yeah. I was shocked when my teacher declared to me about the low grade. She was sad, I know, of my performance last pre-final period. So am I. It is something unexpected, and we both are surprised because it is my first time(and it is real pala in college). She said I missed an 80-point worth of quiz for being absent without any valid reason. It was my fault though and I am accountable for it. Indeed, you need to "expect the unexpected".

However, with that result, I got more motivated to go to school. Actually to transfer to an another school. I felt there's no point of staying at my current school now. I am so ashamed. The grade of 4.0 still resounds in my head while I was listening to my two other classes. :'-(

The raindrops keeps falling outside as I was looking at them - like my hope of maintaining a good grade slowly falling to somewhere I can't find.

No comments: