Sunday, March 30, 2008

At Last It Is Finished!

This afternoon was our photo shoot for the newest lifestyle magazine show in the south, "Southern Style". We, DJs of Mix FM, are the hosts. You know what, I hate pictorials. I mean, the ones done inside the studio. Actually, it was a field pictorial, but the attitude of the photographer is like in a studio. I don't know how to project a natural smile; that is the problem. I told them na magigitara na lang ako para makunan ako ng spontaneous. Thank God I was able to do it and I just hope I have good shots from it. Thank God we were able to finish the pictorial before it rained. Thanks to Mommy Joey and Ate Anna, our photographer, for the chance.

Now, I am going to my aunt's house to visit my grandma and eventually sleep there tonight.

No comments: