Monday, March 31, 2008

Had A Hard Time Sleeping

I drop here at a nearby internet cafe to share my experience last night. I went to my aunt's place to sleep with my grandma as a request. Unfortunately, I realized that there is no space for me to sleep there. I asked my grandma if I could go home instead. But I think she missed me a lot. So I gave in to her request.

I slept after Bitoy's Funniest Videos. At the sala that's so spacious I need to sleep on a 5 ft x 1.5 ft floor space provided, that is. And I need to share the space with another person! Thankfully, I was able to have a good sleep, though I am person who is very particular with my sleeping space and positions and had some waking hours along the way. I woke up with a headache. Ouch!

After taking my 'grilled' breakfast, I bade goodbye to them especially to my grandma promising her that I'll come back next weekend. I hope so.

No comments: