Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy And Sad "Araw Ng Dabaw"

I was late during the assembly of our parade for the city charter day of Davao City. Despite the rerouting scheme, I was able to find my team while readying for the parade. The parade started 8 AM, too late for those who arrived early at Uyanguren Ave.(the starting point of the parade). The flow of the parade was all good. I enjoyed it a lot. I had new friends, I think. After the parade, we had some small snacks at Jollibee Bolton. It was satisfying.

I already told Bryan that I can't make it to our about-Jesus session scheduled today. However, I planned something today prior to the Araw Ng Dabaw celebration: watch a movie with my ex-Davangels clanmates and go to church by 6 in the evening. We were already at NCCC Mall, but they changed their minds. They are not going to anymore watch "One Missed Call" as what we've planned early this morning. I felt bad.

Our ex-clanmate and the ex-boyfriend of Lala(the girl I love now), Jie, came in. We went to MTS to supposedly play airsoft[I don't what is it], then at Gaisano Mall to meet Lei and Mia who watched the 6 CycleMind concert and at Gimik KTV Bar. Along the way, I was already jealous and guilty. Because of the eyeball, I wasn't able to go to church. I felt a heavy burden inside me.

I should have not gone there! I was already out of their clan. But still, there I was. After a dinner at C.M. Recto St., I went home, very sad.

No comments: