Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Bit Nervous

I took a leave in the morning show for two days that starts today. I was used to waking up early, so staying at home early in the morning is giving me some butterflies in my stomach. I still feel guilty of the leave for I feel it is unnecessary, though I really need to be absent and catch up on my projects. I was bit nervous now because I know my boss disagreed for me to have some leave.

We already had our exam in English in the form of impromptu speech. Thank God I wasn't able to stutter and stammer in my speech, though I unknowingly forgot to conclude my speech(i.e. summarizing my points). Until now, I am nervous because of the fear I might be reprimanded by the SPS who told me to report last Monday for the Recognition Day attendance, which I totally forgot and of going to the City Tourism Office for our project.

No comments: