Sunday, March 9, 2008

An Early Vacation

Last night, I stayed at my aunt's place due to an invitation of my grandma to sleep there. I agreed then. By the morning, I had only coffee and as my breakfast, too unlikely for a rice person like me. I left by 9:30 AM to visit Bryan for our weekly dose of all-about-God talk. The lesson was church attendance. I realized that church attendance is not just about attending - come on time for the service, sit, sing songs and listen to the preacher. It's not that; you should be as well a part in any of the ministry of the church, and that's the definition of church attendance.

I went to our house on Reldo Village for a while to relax and take a bath. I left the house by 3 PM and went back to my aunt's place to fetch my grandma and bring her back to Reldo. I think she misses our house so much. We returned by 5 PM and waited for the free dinner my aunt's driver was to deliver later. But it's already 8 PM and the food were not yet brought to us. I am so hungry that time and I cannot wait anymore. So I went down to Puan and bought pansit, something I and Grandma could partake.

After the dinner, I texted Denna, my Aunt Virginia's house help, to bring the medicines Grandma had forgotten to bring earlier. Then, I slept.

Now, it is 10 PM and the food was delivered late. My goodness! I took some of the Jollibee stuffs they brought. The midnight snack, that is.

No comments: