Friday, March 7, 2008

Thankful

Last night, before going home, I decided to visit my grandma at my aunt's house...again to ask some money because I am broke again. It seemed like the magic of tithing does not effect on me anymore. I think that's why I said the "P.I." phrase due to being irritated of the slow connection of the internet cafe I had gone and the rainy weather(I hate mud, much more if I forgot to bring an umbrella).

I arrived there and saw my grandma and Buboy, the brother of the husband of my aunt, who just came from Tagum. They were waiting for the owner of the house to come home because the house is locked; the keys were brought by my cousin. Later, I found out that my grandma was broke, too. By 9 PM, I left because my stay there was going nowhere, except for the free food I'd get if my cousin return from shopping.

I reached the kanto, realizing that there are only a few jeeps on the road bound to my place...and I am hungry. So I went back to my grandma, expecting that my cousin(and the free food) had arrived. But there was none. I pretended I forgot something that's why I came back. They let me bring some of their ripe bananas as a dinner, in addition to the Nagaraya I had earlier.

I reached home by 10 PM, I think. I slept immediately because I am already exhausted. I ate two bananas while listening to the concert sessions of my sister in the living room(actually, I wasn't listening).

This morning, I realized that I left(due to being so forgetful) some money left on my other pants. Thanks God, really! He truly provides. That's what you'll get if you surrender your worries to Him. I thought I was going to be borrowing money from Chloe today. But I think I won't. Though it is just a small money, I know everything will be fine.

It is morning. I am back to work after my two days absence. And I am looking forward to a great day.

No comments: