Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Busy Saturday

I panicked when I realized it was already 6 AM on the clock. I was supposed to wake up by 4 AM to wash my clothes. That was the plan A. But there were a lot of change of plans today due to some unexpected misfortunes - I was forced to cancel some appointments today. One of them is my scheduled research with Chloe as our project in a major subject. Thankfully, she understood my situation.

I managed to have Plan B. That is, to finish the laundry job before 10 AM and off I go to Bryan's house to talk about God. Then a tragedy happened - my room was accidentally locked where all of my valuables(i.e. my money, my school materials and the key of my room) are left there. So, I only finished half of the laundry job that includes my uniforms.

This time I prayed to the Lord and asked Him to help me on this. Then I got Plan C. I went to my father's house at Mintal to get all of the keys of our house. I gave up my communion at 10 AM twice in a row(I was absent last week) because I have to fill in Chesky's slot at the radio station. I was the last person in the station who can replace her temporarily on her absence. If I go visit Bryan, I think I won't be able to make it at MIX FM. It was painful decision, and I now I have to pay the price of being so unmindful of my time.

After my boardwork, Andi, the next dj for 3-6 PM slot, requested me to stay for a while. As a gentleman, I gave in. She requested me to do a tandem with her in the show. Then I remembered our project in Natural Science and the half of my laundry job and Ms. Alejo who's interested in buying our house and who requested pictures of it. So by 5 PM, I got out to work on these.

Plan D came in. I have to go at the internet cafe. I am going to visit Monalyn tomorrow to help me at my Natural Science project. Ugh! I just don't want to think of it. I learned a lot of things today especially Matthew 6:34. I wish and pray to the Lord that I will not be able to depart from it.

No comments: