Thursday, March 13, 2008

Of Books And Of Tardiness

I was late in my English class today. I almost missed our long quiz today. Honestly, I did cheat earlier, even if it was wrong, though not totally. I realized that I am productive whenever I have textbooks for my subjects(it happens that I don't have books in some of my subjects such as in English, Soc. Dev. and Nat. Sci. where I get low grades). And of being late? Yeah, only discipline can cure that cancer of employees and students alike. It is something not innate and we have to acquire that(the hardest part).

Why am I late? Because of the morning show. I stayed longer there to listen to my favorite tracks. Sorry, my bad! Nevertheless, my teacher spoke truth when she said in a farewell tone, "you will realize a lot of things by the end of this semester."

1 comment:

eniala said...

wow new blog. weeeeee you cheated on you long quiz. hahahahaha susumbong kita sa prof mo... jokes.

:D