Monday, March 10, 2008

A Blessed Sunday

I came home by 2 PM and relaxed for a while. By 3 PM, I washed my clothes while there was still remaining sunlight in the afternoon. However, in the middle of my washing-clothes activity, the sky started to darken. And it rained. I requested Grandma to cook some soup for tonight - my favorite. She gave me some money to buy ribs and pechay at the wet market in Puan. While I continued to wash my clothes, Grandma cooked the things I bought - just like the way she liked it - for a sumptuous dinner tonight. The weather notwithstanding, we both managed to finish our respective assignments.

I asked permission from Grandma that I would go at the Celebration Church and I would be back by 7 PM. Oh, I really love to be with God! Pastor Kenny's sermon was about Boldness Vs. Fearfulness, as stated in Proverbs 28:1. I went home hurriedly after the service to spend dinner with Grandma.

Tomorrow is Monday, a time again to wake up early.

No comments: