Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Busy Sunday(yes, I am busy again!)

I woke up early for my shift at MIX, 9AM-12NN. Though sleepy, I still managed to do my show, with the help of my buddy-slash-trainee, Rhea. I am training her because someday she is going to take over some of our weekend shows.

After my show for the Sunday Rhythm and Bounce, Erin followed for the next shift and we had a little talk before she played the song "Feedback" by Janet Jackson. I went home to get my project and bring it to my old friend, Monalyn, who will help me to 'enhance' it.

I missed Monalyn so much, and I was so thankful that I saw her once again. While we are putting colors to that Natural Science project about terrestrial something, we were laughing. Hay, I loved the bonding part so much. We have been known to each other since kindergarten. Her family is very accommodating as well.

The project was left unfinished because, by 6PM, I had to go at Celebration Church. So I promised her that we will complete it by Tuesday, right in time for the deadline of the project. I was late in the service, and luckily, Bryan welcomed me with 'open arms', after being absent in our discussions about Jesus. I mean, it is kinda embarassing to be there at their church after the absences I incurred. That's why I chose to stay at the back of the room(actually, it is a basketball court). I told Bryan of my reasons, and thanks to God, he understood my situation and he let me stay in front. I thank Him for having an understanding friend like Bryan.

Pastor Kenny's sermon was striking about availability. About making ourselves available to God when we are called by Him, that is. I am going to post something about it soon at my other blog, http://yarnhoj.co.nr/ .

No comments: