Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What Happened To Me?

This is something really big. I apologize for having not updated this blog. Anyhoo, I am going now to narrate what had happened for over a week.


Last last Saturday evening, I stayed at my cousin's house where my grandmother is to accompany her. That time, I enjoyed watching Kill Bill Vol. 1 at Cinema One as part of my weekend movie watching. The next day, while I was at S.I.R. Matina, I waited for a text message from Gerissa to confirm an invitation from Sheena. That Sunday is the latter's debut. I was having a hard time to contact Gerissa because of my network provider's changes (on prepaid credits). Later in the afternoon, I spent another dollar for a SmartLoad, though it's painful on my post since I've already spent too much for prepaid credits.


I was at the Celebration Church attending a church service when I texted Gerissa again. She said that they were already bound to go at Sheena's new residence in Buhangin. I complained through text on why she did not inform me anything about the debut. Then, at the end of the service, I hurriedly decided to go at Buhangin, without informing Pastor Kenny. Thankfully, I was able to arrive at the place I've never been thanks to a concerned co-passenger. And I've met the debutant.


Her debut was simple yet fun. It was a bit of a reunion of some of my batchmates. Oh, I missed them funny jokes and the laughs! I was delighted to see Sheena on her gown, accepting her 18 roses, 18 treasures and 18 hearts - a new addition to the list of 18s because Sheena loved hearts. Behind her happiness was a sort of loneliness after discovering that our beloved Teacher Judith was attacked by a mild stroke lately. But all is fine. We all went home late.


My week entirely is summarized in this phrase: butterflies in my stomach. Our Monday evening was dedicated to a talent dev under Sonny B.. one of our Mix FM seniors. Then by the middle of the week, I had my shoot for the second episode of the segment Gizmos and Gadgets Southern Style where I got to talk to known people in the photography business. They were Jojie Alcantara (lifestyle columnist of SunStar Davao), Rhonson Ng (owner of Rhonson Ng Photography) and Dexter Tan (founder of Fanatics Photographers Society). I was feeling nervous along the way, but I managed. Except for one thing: my face. Sonny B. noticed that I wasn't smiling during my interviews. I should have been.


My weekend was mostly spent at the house of my cousin to accompany my grandmother there. This time, I watched X-Men: The Last Stand - the movie I've been dying to see after the first 2 X-Men's. I wasn't able to go to church last Sunday because I was broke. However, my cousin gave a little amount of money so I could go home.

Monday and Tuesday was back-to-work days. We had another session of talent dev with George Booke. I enjoyed as well my boardwork because I had callers, chatters and texters. Later in the evening, I was able to see my old friends Fling-Fling and Joy. Because of that, I arrived home by 11 P.M., caught in the rain. After all, it was happy.

However there is something that bothers me. Sheena texted me last goodbye last night about something she wanted to share to me. A gossip, maybe. I declined because I am busy of something. After that, she did not reply.:'(

No comments: