Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tiring

Yesterday afternoon was Drew's turn for Health And Fitness Southern Style. I accompanied him to his shoot at Oroderm Hotel on his 'facial' episode. By eight in the evening, I decided to visit my grandma at my cousin's house in S.I.R. Matina and sleep overnight. Upon arriving thereat, they served me dinner composed of rice and fried egg white - my first time to have such.

I woke up early to talk to Joey during the morning show. I found out that Joey was not there and it's only Sonny. Ugh! I will not be able to tell her that I would be absent for my tomorrow's boardwork, making way for the wedding of Chloe, my friend. Instead, I observed George Booke, our talent dev master, on his boardwork.

I went back to my cousin's house for lunch and had some little sleep due to some inconvenience last night regarding my bed. I went back to Mix again to confirm Drew's presence tomorrow in behalf of me and Stephanie's approval on some changes of our schedule.

No comments: