Thursday, April 17, 2008

Four-Day Absence To Blogging

My apologies. These past few days had been so busy for me I can't insert a second to blog for a while. Here we go with what happened four days ago.

Last Saturday, I together with Sam, my former classmate in college(but not now due to some financial problems), and her boyfriend, went to Chloe's wedding held at The Farm@Carpenter's Hill somewhere in Marbel, South Cotabato. The bride told me to go to their house in Davao for their van would deliver us at the wedding venue. We departed by 6:30 AM and arrived at the place at around 10 AM. It was just a simple garden wedding. After the luncheon, we hurriedly left due to fear of arriving in Davao by the evening. Thankfully, I reached my house by 5 PM. Not bad.

The next day, I felt a little bit ill after the exhausting journey from Davao to Marbel. Yet I still manage to wake up early and go to Mix for a boardwork. When I arrived at the station, Marvin told me that it's going to be Erin who'd do the 9 AM - 12 NN slot. Then I realized there was a new boardwork schedule for the DJs. But I am still happy I was able to see Marvin for the last time. He was to leave to leave by the next day for a job offer in Manila. I stayed at my cousin's house at S.I.R. Matina after some net surfing in the net station to visit my grandma. There I remained and slept until the evening.

I woke up Monday for a great change. I was transferred to 3-6 PM slot, Marvin's time. I wasn't used to it, really. But I still manage. By 6 PM we had our weekly talent dev with George Booke where we talked about copywriting for commercials that time.

Yesterday, I did the 9 AM-12 NN slot at Mix. I stayed there until 4 PM. Sonny, one of our senior DJs, gave some pieces of advice during Drew's boardwork. I visited grandma at S.I.R. Matina again to ask some money because our pay wasn't given yet.

This morning, I went to Bryan's house for our weekly about-Jesus session. Before that I had my first hotdog breakfast, since these past few days I am used anymore to having a brunch than breakfast. It gave me some stomach ache. Now, I get the importance of breakfast.

No comments: