Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hungry

I did not receive my allowance yesterday, though I am supposed to. I was a bit worried last night because there's none in my pocket but unnecessary papers. I tried to open my wallet and planned to get my last money: P10 bill(which is a bit elusive these days). Until I found something bulky. I realized that I saved P60! God is so good! I burst into tears. Despite my disobedience and badness, He still provides. I promised Him that I am going away the bad ways. I hope I could go away from it through His help.

I woke up early and managed to come early to my work. I did 9 AM-12NN slot. I am so happy because I got listeners abroad through our audio streaming. I got an advice from Joey that I can be a better DJ if I could use a word once in my every adlib. That's my weakness. I am still happy with it. I take it as a constructive criticism.

Yeah. Hungry I am. I had no decent dinner last night and breakfast today. I just hope I could get my allowance now.

No comments: