Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sick

Yesterday, after the morning show, I had this sick feeling. Maybe it has something to do with me being broke by that morning. I texted my father who's a farmer to ask money. I got some sleep, thankfully. Then, I woke up with a text message around 2 PM from Rhea, my co-DJ, telling me that we'll start our segment shoot for Southern Style today. That gives me a lot of butterflies in my stomach. This will be my first time to be on TV and to make a segment for such. I am pressured.

Later that evening, I received a small amount from Papa. He advised me to budget money wisely because these days are hard days. Rice price increases - it's alarming. After that little and uplifting sermon, I watched some TV. I watched an indie movie at ABC, then some Wow Mali! and Good Times with Mo, Mojo, Andi-9 and Grace Lee. It was really fun. Last night's episode of Reporter's Notebook is excellent. It made me think of myself becoming a reporter and showing whatever is inside my notebook. I love documentaries so much! Unfortunately, it is shown on late evenings.

This morning, I woke up with a head ache from sleeping late. But I need to go to work.

No comments: