Friday, April 4, 2008

Gone For Two Days

I apologize for having not updated this for two days. It's just that I did not get any time to squeeze in blogging in my internet hours due to some temporary memory loss. I was thankful because I received my allowance hours after since my last post. I stayed long for the My Mix show with Andi. Marvin was also there.

Yesterday, I had the morning show. Just when I was about to end our show(I was with Queenie), I saw Sonny, the original host of the morning show. OMG! I just got nervous in an instant. But it was good. I went after to Bryan's house for some about-Jesus session again. I came back to the station for our meeting about our first episode for the Southern Style. I had a little chitchat(and good food) with the other DJs, including Sonny who had believed that I was afraid of him. By the evening, I watched American Idol, my favorite reality show.

This morning, I observed Sonny and Joey's tandem for the morning show. They are both good - from the music to the adlibs. They treated me as well for some breakfast. That is the best part.

No comments: