Sunday, May 4, 2008

I Can PayPerPost Now!

Wow! I am so happy that I signed up under PayPerPost and get paid to blog. It is so funny I cannot even believe myself writing something for an advertiser and eventually getting paid for this service.

At first I felt discouraged on to writing reviews for products in the Internet because I thought it will make me less of a blogger if I do so. However I realized that it is not actually the case. I can even still write something about myself, you know boosting up my blog's readership and helping out advertisers as well.

There have been a lot of get-paid-to-blog firms out there. After hearing about this I tried my luck under PayPerPost. I am happy to know that in just a few days, they approved my blog and I am able to write posts for them (products and services of the advertisers). Now that I can write for them I will try my best to sell, as much as possible, the premise of each product and service.



Hmmm. What shall I do with the money? I think I would go save, so when emergency arises I have something to use. I expect too that I can gain more friends, bloggers and advertisers alike.

What do you say? I am so excited with what PPP can do to my life. I hope this would be a start of a wonderful life for me as a blogger.


No comments: