Sunday, May 4, 2008

For The Past 4 Days

I know I am not yet good at being a broadcaster. So receiving a harsh comment from George Booke last Wednesday after my boardwork was something motivating for my development. It may had been hurtful, but I need something like that so I could be a good DJ. Thank you, Mr. GB, and sorry for the shame I brought you. On the other hand, I was supposed to have joined my friends from Davangels in watching a movie that day, but I did not since I needed to stay at my cousin's house where my grandmother is at as a promise. I was grateful because they understood.

Everything was clear between me and Sheena. I thought she was pissed off because. But she wasn't. In fact, after receiving my allowance the previous day, I directly invited her for a date. So, as a debut present, I brought her to Gaisano Mall Of Davao after my boardwork on a Labor Day. What a holiday! I finished watching at last the second part of Sweeney Todd - a perfect thing to wrap up my day.

I stayed whole day at my pad last Friday. But later in the afternoon, I withdrew money from my account to give it to my grandmother. My mom just sent money to my ATM. Secretly, I went to Panabo to relax and forget some of my problems for a while.

Yesterday, after my 9AM-12NN shift at Mix, I had my laundry day and went to my cousin's house to visit my grandmother again. Until now I am staying at their place. I got some Cinema One watching throughout my morning. I just hope I could go home tonight, so I could prep for the morning show tomorrow.

I think I cannot go at Celebration Church today. I am too shy to go back there after incurring a lot of absences. And I got no one to bring again. Bryan, my only churchmate, will get angry because I had promised him to have a chaperon with me.:'(

No comments: