Thursday, June 5, 2008

Nothing Is Impossible With God

I didn't know that the due of my credentials is by June 17. At that moment, I feel like the heavens crashed on me. My thoughts flew on what was I gonna do. Suicide. An enrolment couldn't be possible with the needed credentials. It might be the punishment of God because of my sins. Nothing is impossible with God - He is in control of our lives and He can do whatever He wants to us.

I texted Jaz for some support. I told her I am still holding on to God. Then, I went to the guidance center to ask some help. They told me it's okay. I signed a promisory note, together with the proof (i.e. the claim stub of the credentials).

Nothing is impossible with God! Indeed!

P.S. I am still sick. But I enjoyed the company of Jaz and Ayme yesterday. And what God made me to realize.

No comments: